Thursday, October 30, 2008

well, devoted readers, I am terribly troubled to tell you (nice alliteration?) that sadly, it is nothing but a new day and the same crap.

I just returned home from school prior to cosmetology to be extremely hungry and not wanting to make food. TV Dinners were invented for lazy people like me.

Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes does not in the least sound appetizing, surely, but it will do the job. I wish I had a steady job that I could have a little extra cash to go get some fast food.
Or get a sub or something.
I am starving!
Alright.
Yeah.
Also, I let myself fall into a pit of depression and pity last night.
Bad idea, so now I'm going to just have a craaappy day.
Excuse me, I must put on my uniform and makeup.
peaceout.

1 comment:

Tree said...

Chloe, things will look up. Keep your head up and enjoy your days. It will be good again. Peace, also thank you for reading my rambles.