Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for each and every one of you.

Even the few of you that are hurting me, and breaking me apart as I type.

I am thankful for every one in my life, because I would not be the person I am today without an impact from you.

I am thankful for the home I live in, the parents I've been born under, the education I receive, the food I eat. The coffee I brew each morning, especially, hahaha. The clothes on my back, the cats in my bed, the snow on the ground.

Every part of this world we live in is beautiful, and we are so lucky to have it.

We are very lucky to be under administration that has kept us safe in our homes, that we do not have bombs going off because of our troops that are fighting so hard for the freedom we ALSO fought hard to receive.


I hope each of you have a very happy Thanksgiving, and I pray it is not our last peaceful one.

2 comments:

Tree said...

I am thankful as well. Peace

Tree said...

Girl do not stop blogging. have a great christmas Peace