Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I pretty much hate my Cosmetology class, because it is a group of 50 girls stuck together, and they are all stupid, stupid girls. It's like the room is split up between the catty and the cool. The right side if the room is made up of 90% of the people I dislike in that class- Whom I only dislike because they dislike me.
My side of the room, the left, is mostly cool. I'm fine with the majority of my side. Thank God.
Not only do I despise the people, but the drive there is so highly annoying. Driving for forty minutes each way [there/back] gets old, stupid, long, annoying, and just dumb.
On the upside, I just got an A on my Core Exam and did better than most of the class.
So I guess I should just concentrate on the work.
But it is so hard to when I show up to the class in a foul mood from the drive, am surrounded by foul girls, and have a foul, aching heart all day. All I do anymore is dwell in my sadness- yes, I know it's not a good idea, no, I can't control it- and upon thoughts that Adam and Justin coexist in. And Sean, believe it or not.
After becoming Twilight obsessive once more, I've found in my life that I do have my very own Jacob Black- Sean. My best friend who is madly, deeply in love with me.
But I selfishly cannot return this love.
I've only been in love with one person, and I will forever have given part of my heart to them.
Unfortunately, I do love Sean, but I'm not in love with him.
There are so many things that I could write about right now, but I need to clean my room or something or other to distract me from spiraling into a depression. I'm sure I'll reclaim this whole writing bit later on.

1 comment:

Tree said...

Hey. You need a balloon. You will move from the hearts darkness, keep your eyes up and the joy will return. You are learning. You are growing, continue to experience and Be. Have a wonderful day. Peace